We had quite the turn-out for this past month's giveaway--62 comments! I can't blame you; I wish I could have entered myself, for you know how much I love letter-writing. :) Speaking of which, I want to give a big thank you to Miss Grace for writing a guest post for Unsinkable. If you are interested in reading her post, click here. Grace is a wonderful writer, and it was such a pleasure to feature her.
But let us not get distracted from the winner of the stationary. And that winner is...
I'm so excited about this month's prize--'tis simply lovely!
The August - September giveaway winner will receive a beautiful anchor necklace, kindly donated by Leigh of Barberry and Lace. Leigh has a beautiful shop, and I could spend hours gazing longingly at her products. Now is your chance to win one of her necklaces for free!
Oh, the Ways You Can Win!
Please comment once for each entry (except the last two).
mandatory entry: Follow Unsinkable and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Follow Elizabeth's blog, Living on Literary Lane, and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Put the giveaway button (found on the sidebar) on your blog's sidebar.
+1 extra entry: Put the Unsinkable button (found on the sidebar) on your blog's sidebar.
+3 extra entries: Post, tweet, or Facebook about this month's giveaway and leave a comment with the link (publish the comment 3 times so as to be entered the proper amount of times).
This giveaway ends on September 12th at 11:59 P.M. CDT. The winner and next month's giveaway will be announced on September 14th.



I follow unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI put giveaway button on my blog!
ReplyDeleteHere is the link! to the post-http://hgraceplace.blogspot.com/p/lovely-giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteI posted about
ReplyDeleteI posted about!
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog already. :)
ReplyDelete~Johanna
I posted about it. (comment #1 of 3)
ReplyDelete~Johanna
Oops. I didn't give the link. Here it is: http://365daysoftitanic.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-september-giveaway.html.
ReplyDelete~Johanna
I posted about it (comment #2 of 3)
ReplyDeletehttp://365daysoftitanic.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-september-giveaway.html
~Johanna
I posted about it (comment #3 of 3)
ReplyDeleteOh, no! My last to links were incorrect. My copy and paste is messed up. Here, I'll try again. This *should* be the correct one! http://texasskies.blogspot.com/2011/08/go-here-for-great-stationary-giveaway.html
~Johanna
I follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI also follow your blog, Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteI also have liked Unsinkable's fb page. ;)
ReplyDeleteI follow unsinkable
ReplyDeleteI posted on twitter
ReplyDeleteI tweeted
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteOh,I love that necklace. I follow you! =)
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree....
ReplyDeleteI follow Elisabeth.....
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable!! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow, He Designs my Life...
ReplyDeleteI put the giveaway button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI put the unsinkable button on my sidebar
ReplyDeleteI liked unsinkable fb page :)
ReplyDeleteI like Unsinkable's page on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI put a post on my blog about it: !http://felicityfaithd.blogspot.com/2011/08/unsinkable-givaway.html!
ReplyDeleteI put a post on my blog about it! http://felicityfaithd.blogspot.com/2011/08/unsinkable-givaway.html
ReplyDeleteI posted about it http://felicityfaithd.blogspot.com/2011/08/unsinkable-givaway.html
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog already. :)
ReplyDelete-Sarah
I follow LOLL! :)
ReplyDelete-Sarah
I put the giveaway button on our blog. :)
ReplyDelete-Sarah
I follow Unsinkable! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree's blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable :D
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree's blog :)
ReplyDeleteI have the giveaway button on my sidebar :)
ReplyDeleteI have the Unsinkable button on my sidebar :)
ReplyDeleteI like Unsinkable on facebook :)
ReplyDeleteI posted on facebook about the giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable. :)
ReplyDeleteI "liked" Unsinkable's page. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow He Designs my Life. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane. :)
ReplyDeleteI liked Unsinkable's page (I'm posting the 2nd time for that one as it says to). =)
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI follow her blog too! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow brees blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree's blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI put the giveaway button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteI put the Unsinkable button on my blog!
ReplyDeleteI liked the Unsinkable page on fb!
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of unsinkable on facebook! :D
ReplyDeleteI posted about the giveaway on facebook!
ReplyDeleteand I posted about the giveaway on my blog! http://maria-allamericangirl.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway-at-unsinkable.html
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable...
ReplyDelete...I follow Lizzy (of course!)...
ReplyDelete...and Bree (but you knew that :])...
ReplyDelete...and I have the Unsinkable button on By the Way's sidebar. Btw, love this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWe follow your blog!
ReplyDelete~Kaydee & Emma
We follow Elizabeth's blog!
ReplyDelete~Kaydee & Emma
We follow Bree's blog!
ReplyDelete~Kaydee & Emma
We posted about this giveaway. #1
ReplyDelete~Kaydee & Emma
http://twinmaidens.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway.html
We posted about this giveaway. #2
ReplyDelete~Kaydee & Emma
http://twinmaidens.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway.html
We posted about this giveaway. #3
ReplyDelete~Kaydee & Emma
http://twinmaidens.blogspot.com/2011/08/giveaway.html