14 October 2011

October - November Giveaway

The winner of the Edwardian Rose Cameo Necklace is...



Miss Adelaide Knight! Congratulations, dear! Please e-mail me for details about how to claim your prize.

How coincidental that my favorite month also contains my favorite giveaway of the year. I'm not   joking. Wondering what you could win? Just take a look...

Tea Gown side view Tea Gown close-up

A 1910 Tea Gown ePattern*, kindly donated by Mrs. Chancey of Sense and Sensibility Patterns!

Ladies, I am seriously envious of y'all right now. You don't know how much I'd love to win one of Mrs. Chancey's beautiful patterns. ::sigh:: Such is the luck of a giveaway hostess. :/

Oh, the Ways You Can Win!

Please comment once for each entry (except the last two).

mandatory entry: Follow Unsinkable and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Follow Elizabeth's blog, Living on Literary Lane, and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Follow Bree's blog, He Designs My Life, and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Put the giveaway button (found on the sidebar) on your blog's sidebar.
+1 extra entry: Put the Unsinkable button (found on the sidebar) on your blog's sidebar.
+2 extra entries: "Like" Unsinkable's page on Facebook.
+3 extra entries: Post, tweet, or Facebook about this month's giveaway and leave a comment with the link (publish the comment 3 times so as to be entered the proper amount of times).

This giveaway will close on November 12th at 11:59 P.M. The winner and next month's giveaway will be posted on November 14th.

Good luck, ladies!

*I am aware that this gown is clearly based upon one seen in the 1997 film Titanic. Having not seen the film ourselves but having heard rather disappointing things about it from close friends, Unsinkable does not support it in any way. This giveaway is only for a dress modeled in a style common among the ladies of the Edwardian era.

90 comments:

  1. I follow Elizabeth's lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, for the mandatory entry: I follow Unsinkable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!
    It's my dream dress, the one I've been drooling over for ages! *squee*

    I follow Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following Unsinkable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow Elizabeth's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm following Bree's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I'm supposed to put in a second comment for I like Unsinkable on FB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I have always admired this delightful dress pattern! :D I would love to win this!

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I posted about the giveaway here: http://younghomemakers.blogspot.com/2011/10/pattern-giveaway.html

    Thank you for the Entry!

    {And I'm sorry, I didn't read the instructions carefully...I'm now following your blog for the mandatory entry...counts as my first comment above}.

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I posted about the giveaway.

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted about your giveaway.

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  12. I share this giveaway on facebook. :)

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I share this giveaway on facebook. :)

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I share this giveaway on facebook. :)

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I put the giveaway button on my blog sidebar: http://younghomemakers.blogspot.com/

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  16. I put the Unsinkable button on my blog sidebar: http://younghomemakers.blogspot.com/

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  17. I liked Unsinkable's page on FB. :)

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am now following "Living on Literary Lane"!! Yay! Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked Unsinkable's page on FB. :)

    ~Miss Rachel P.~

    ReplyDelete
  20. ...and following....He Designs my Life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I put the giveaway button up on my blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following on GFC! =)
    samc3dp at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following Living on Literary Lane! =)
    samc3dp at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following He Designs my Life! =)
    samc3dp at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like Unsinkable on Facebook! =)
    samc3dp at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like Unsinkable on Facebook! =)
    samc3dp at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Facebooked about the giveaway! =)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000574071799

    ReplyDelete
  28. Facebooked about the giveaway! =)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000574071799

    ReplyDelete
  29. Facebooked about the giveaway! =)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000574071799

    ReplyDelete
  30. ...and I have the Unsinkable graphic! I've gotta agree with you, Lizzy. This month's giveaway is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow this blog. :)
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow Elizabeth's blog. :)
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow Living On Literary Lane already via email.

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  34. I put the Unsinkable button on my blog. -- www.creativity-starts-here.blogspot.com.

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  35. I put the Unsinkable giveaway button on my blog.

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  36. I blogged about it here: http://creativity-starts-here.blogspot.com/2011/10/fabulous-sewing-pattern-giveaway.html

    ~Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow Unsinkable! Thanks for this awesome giveaway!
    Thanks,
    Gloria

    http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow Elizabeth's blog.
    Gloria

    http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow Bree's blog.
    Gloria

    http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. I put the giveaway button on my blog!
    Thanks,
    Gloria

    http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. I put the Unsinkable blog button on my blog!
    Thanks, ladies, so nice of you to do this giveaway!
    Blessings,
    Gloria

    http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. I posted about the giveaway on my blog.
    http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/awesome-giveaway.html

    Thanks,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  43. I posted about the giveaway on my blog.
    http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/awesome-giveaway.html

    Thanks,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  44. I posted about the giveaway on my blog.
    http://gloriainexcelsisdeoblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/awesome-giveaway.html

    Thanks,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank for hosting the give away!I am following Unsinkable:)

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am following Elizabeth's blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow Unsinkable! :)

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  48. I posted about the giveaway (#1)

    http://jewelsbyjulia-lauren.blogspot.com/2011/10/of-givaways-and-gray-slippers-and-great.html

    ^link to post.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I posted about the giveaway (#2)

    http://jewelsbyjulia-lauren.blogspot.com/2011/10/of-givaways-and-gray-slippers-and-great.html

    ^link...

    ReplyDelete
  50. I posted about the giveaway (#3)

    http://jewelsbyjulia-lauren.blogspot.com/2011/10/of-givaways-and-gray-slippers-and-great.html

    ^link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Following Unsinkable via Facebook!
    -Elyse
    tehachapispeechtherapy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow Living on Literary Lane.
    -Elyse
    tehachapispeechtherapy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like Unsinkable on Facebook! =)
    -Elyse
    tehachapispeechtherapy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like Unsinkable on Facebook! =)
    -Elyse
    tehachapispeechtherapy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Posted the giveaway to Facebook! =)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000606230437
    -Elyse
    tehachapispeechtherapy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Posted the giveaway to Facebook! =)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000606230437
    -Elyse
    tehachapispeechtherapy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Posted the giveaway to Facebook! =)
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000606230437
    -Elyse
    tehachapispeechtherapy(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I put the Unsinkable button on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I put the Unsinkable giveaway button on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  60. can't believe I haven't entered this yet! Yikes!

    Okay, I follow Unsinkable....

    ReplyDelete
  61. The Unsinkable button is the sidebar.....

    ReplyDelete
  62. I have the Unsinkable button on my blog.
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I have the giveaway button on my sidebar. :)
    -Sarah
    ourfamilyview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I tweeted about the giveaway! Unfortunately, my twitter profile is on private, so unless you or Bree have a twitter account, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to leave a link.

    ReplyDelete
  65. How lovely! I follow this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I liked the unsinkable page on facebook. {1/2}

    ReplyDelete
  67. I liked the unsinkable page on facebook. {2/2}

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am now following Unsinkable--it looks like a delightful blog! The Titanic has always fascinated me. I'm eager to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I also already follow Elizabeth's blog, Living on Literary Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I posted about the giveaway here: http://faithfullyfeminine.blogspot.com/2011/11/unsinkable-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  71. I posted about the giveaway! (not sure if this is three or four...if it's four, delete this!)

    ReplyDelete
  72. I posted about this giveaway! http://oldfashionedrose.blogspot.com/2011/11/unsinkable-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  73. I posted about this giveaway! http://oldfashionedrose.blogspot.com/2011/11/unsinkable-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  74. I posted about this giveaway! http://oldfashionedrose.blogspot.com/2011/11/unsinkable-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete