this is so funny! But of course, there's sort of a serious side too... I never thought of "amateur" in reference to Noah...-kk
kittikat: Me neither; he was inspired by the Designer and Creator of the universe! But I thought it was still funny. :) Thanks for commenting!
Heehee! I'd heard this before but it's still quite funny. I agree, I wouldn't say the Ark was simply built by amateurs--I'd say it was built by amateurs with the help of the greatest Architect in the universe!
this is so funny! But of course, there's sort of a serious side too... I never thought of "amateur" in reference to Noah...
ReplyDelete-kk
kittikat: Me neither; he was inspired by the Designer and Creator of the universe! But I thought it was still funny. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting!
Heehee! I'd heard this before but it's still quite funny. I agree, I wouldn't say the Ark was simply built by amateurs--I'd say it was built by amateurs with the help of the greatest Architect in the universe!
ReplyDelete