We've had rather small giveaways as of late, which leads Bree and me to ask . . . what would you be interested in seeing here on Unsinkable? Leave a comment if you have any suggestions -- we're always open to new ideas. :)
The winner of the December - January giveaway is . . .
{ for some reason, the comment numbers are not showing up *frustrated sigh* }
#21, KK! Congratulations, dear! Please e-mail me at literarylaneblog[at]gmail[dot]com in order to claim your prize. :)
Ladies, this month's giveaway is not for just one prize but five prizes. All of them are related to tea, since the drinking of tea was very common during the Edwardian era. Let us take a look . . .
Although only two items are shown in the giveaway image, the winner will still receive all of the prizes listed. Quite a prize, eh? I'd love to win that 8x8 teacup print especially -- y'all know how much I love a good spot o' tea, and 'twould make the perfect decoration for any room.
Oh, the Ways You Can Win!
Please comment once for each entry (except the last two).
mandatory entry: Follow Unsinkable and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Follow Elizabeth's blog, Living on Literary Lane, and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Put the giveaway button (found on the sidebar) on your blog's sidebar.
+1 extra entry: Put the Unsinkable button (found on the sidebar) on your blog's sidebar.
+3 extra entries: Post, tweet, or Facebook about this month's giveaway and leave a comment with the link (publish the comment 3 times so as to be entered the proper amount of times).
This giveaway will close on February 12th at 11:59 P.M. The winner and next month's giveaway will be posted on February 14th.



I follow Unsinkable.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, I definitely love excerpts of Violets are Blue the most =D. But I know you can't put up the whole book online, can you. What I'd really love to see on this blog would be some more historical info about the Edwardian era (It's a Fact are great btw too). The other thing that would be really interesting to read would be posts on your writing journey (the struggles, victories etc...) of writing Violets Are Blue. Hope that helps =).
ReplyDelete(oh, by the way, I follow Unsinkable!)
Blessings in Christ,
~Joy @ joy-live4jesus.blogspot.com
I follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane!
ReplyDeleteI follow He Designs My Life!
ReplyDeleteI have the giveaway button in Libri's sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI have the Unsinkable button in Libri's sidebar.
ReplyDeleteFollow!
ReplyDeleteFollowing Literary Lane!
ReplyDeleteFB!
ReplyDeleteFB! 2/3
ReplyDeleteFB 3/3
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog♥
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree's blog!
ReplyDeleteThe giveaway button is on my sidebar!
ReplyDeletetweeted 1/3
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/Cubette1/status/160901482022060032
tweeted 2/3
ReplyDeletetweeted 3/3
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane!
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDelete...and LOLL!
ReplyDelete...and He Designs My Life.
ReplyDeleteI won! I won! I won!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!
Love,
KK
I follow Unsinkable.
ReplyDelete~Nessima
of Arda Nessimava
I follow Living on Literary Lane
ReplyDeleteI follow He Designs My Life.
ReplyDeletethe giveaway button is on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable. This giveaway looks absolutely lovely!
ReplyDeleteI follow Lizzy!
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree!
ReplyDeleteI have the Unsinkable button in my sidebar
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway! I follow this blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow Lizzy's blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree's blog.
ReplyDeleteI put the giveaway button on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI put the blog button on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI posted:
ReplyDeletehttp://fancyandfunky.blogspot.com/2012/01/hello-everybody-theres-giveaway-at.html
I posted.
ReplyDeleteI posted
ReplyDeletei follow unsinkable!
ReplyDelete-jocee <3
i follow elizabeth's blog!
ReplyDelete-jocee <3
tweeted it!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/shessoloverly
-jocee <3
tweeted it!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/shessoloverly
-jocee <3
tweeted it!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/shessoloverly
-jocee <3
i follow bree's blog!
ReplyDelete-jocee <3
the giveaway button is on my sidebar!
ReplyDelete-jocee <3
facebooked it! 1/3
ReplyDelete-jocee <3
facebooked it! 2/3
ReplyDelete-jocee <3
facebooked it! 3/3
ReplyDelete-jocee <3
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletefollowing Elizabeth's blog.
ReplyDeletefollowings Bree's blog.
ReplyDeleteI put your giveaway button on my sidebar!
ReplyDeleteblogged about.
ReplyDeletehttp://cottencandyclouds.blogspot.com/2012/01/baking-session-adventures.html
blogged about it.
ReplyDeletehttp://cottencandyclouds.blogspot.com/2012/01/baking-session-adventures.html
blogged about it.
ReplyDeletehttp://cottencandyclouds.blogspot.com/2012/01/baking-session-adventures.html
I follow Unsinkable
ReplyDeleteI follow you!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog via GFC
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog via GFC
ReplyDeleteI follow bree's blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable.
ReplyDeleteI follow He Designs My Life.
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane.
ReplyDeleteI follow unsinkable!!
ReplyDeleteI follow elizabeths blog!! (:
ReplyDeleteI follow brees blog!! :)
ReplyDeleteI added the giveaway button to my sidebar!! =)
ReplyDeletewww.theofficialblogofelishab.blogspot.com
I'm following you.
ReplyDelete-Carli
reflectionsaphotographyblog.blogspot.com
I follow He designs my life.
ReplyDelete-Carli
Following Elizabeth's blog
DeleteFollowing Bree's blog
DeletePut the giveaway button up
DeletePut the Unsinkable button up
Deletetweeted:
Deletehttps://twitter.com/#!/BoudreauZoe/status/164154119551062017
(BoudreauZoe is my pen-name that I sometimes use)
tweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/BoudreauZoe/status/164154119551062017
Deletetweeted: https://twitter.com/#!/BoudreauZoe/status/164154119551062017
DeleteI follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane already. :)
ReplyDeleteI pasted your button on my crafting blog {gracecraftingstitchbystitch.blogspot.com}.
ReplyDeleteI posted about it on facebook. {1/3}
ReplyDeleteI posted about it on facebook. {2/3}
ReplyDeleteI posted about this on facebook. {3/3}
ReplyDeleteI posted about this on my blog {http://gracesgardenwalk.blogspot.com/2012/01/wintry-ramblings.html}. [1/3]
ReplyDeleteI posted about it on my blog. [2/3]
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree's blog, He Designs My Life
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable
ReplyDeleteI posted the giveaway here:
ReplyDeletehttp://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/p/giveaway.html
I posted the giveaway here:
ReplyDeletehttp://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/p/giveaway.html
I posted the giveaway here:
ReplyDeletehttp://simpledelights-samantha.blogspot.com/p/giveaway.html
I follow. I do love tea- I really want to win.
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI also follow He Designs my life.
ReplyDeleteI started following Unsinkable. Love this blog!
ReplyDeleteJemimah C.
Beautiful Blank Pages
Oh, I simply love anything to do with tea. I added the giveaway button.
ReplyDeleteJemimah C.
Beautiful Blank Pages
Shared it on my blog's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BeautifulBlankPages/posts/142486705870435.
ReplyDelete1/3
Jemimah C.
Beautiful Blank Pages
Shared it on my blog's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BeautifulBlankPages/posts/142486705870435.
ReplyDelete2/3
Jemimah C.
Beautiful Blank Pages
Shared it on my blog's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BeautifulBlankPages/posts/142486705870435.
ReplyDelete3/3
Jemimah C.
Beautiful Blank Pages
Posted about it!
ReplyDelete1/3
http://beautifulblankpages.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-of-february.html
Posted about it!
ReplyDelete2/3
http://beautifulblankpages.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-of-february.html
Posted about it!
ReplyDelete3/3
http://beautifulblankpages.blogspot.com/2012/02/first-of-february.html
I Follow Now! Beautiful blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow you
ReplyDeleteI follow Unskinkable.
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree's blog.
ReplyDeleteI blogged about this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://thisisjustmytemporaryhome.blogspot.com/2012/02/lotsa-goodies.html
I blogged about this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://thisisjustmytemporaryhome.blogspot.com/2012/02/lotsa-goodies.html
I blogged about this giveaway:
ReplyDeletehttp://thisisjustmytemporaryhome.blogspot.com/2012/02/lotsa-goodies.html
I have Unsinkable's button on my sidebar:
ReplyDeletehttp://thisisjustmytemporaryhome.blogspot.com/
I have the giveaway button on my sidebar.
ReplyDeletehttp://thisisjustmytemporaryhome.blogspot.com/
I follow Living on Literary Lane.
ReplyDeleteI follow He Designs My Life.
ReplyDeleteI follow!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Literary Lane!
ReplyDeleteI just followed He Designs My Life!
ReplyDeleteYour giveaway button is on my sidebar over here
ReplyDeletehttp://artschilipepper.blogspot.com/
I just posted the giveaway on three other blogs! :)
ReplyDeleteI put your giveaway button and your blog button on my side bar! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI follow Lizzy...
ReplyDelete-K
I follow Bree...
ReplyDelete-K
The Unsinkable giveaway button is on my sidebar...
ReplyDelete-K
The Unsinkable button is on my sidebar...
ReplyDelete-K
I follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable.
ReplyDeleteI have the Unsinkable button.
ReplyDeleteI have the giveaway button on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteAnd... I've posted about this giveaway.
ReplyDeletehere is the link:
http://kittikatkorner.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-won-giveaway-alerts.html
thanks, girls!
I posted about the giveaway (http://artschilipepper.blogspot.com/2012/02/tea-giveaway.html).
ReplyDeleteAnd... I've posted about this giveaway.
ReplyDeletehere is the link:
http://kittikatkorner.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-won-giveaway-alerts.html
thanks, girls!
I posted about the giveaway (http://artschilipepper.blogspot.com/2012/02/tea-giveaway.html).
ReplyDeleteAnd... I've posted about this giveaway.
ReplyDeletehere is the link:
http://kittikatkorner.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-won-giveaway-alerts.html
thanks, girls!
I posted about the giveaway (http://artschilipepper.blogspot.com/2012/02/tea-giveaway.html).
ReplyDeleteI follow Bree
ReplyDeleteI follow Lizzy
ReplyDeleteI follow unsinkable.
ReplyDeleteI blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://fancyandfunky.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway.html
I blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://fancyandfunky.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway.html
I blogged
ReplyDeletehttp://fancyandfunky.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway.html
I follow Unsinkable.
ReplyDeleteI follow He Designs My Life.
ReplyDeleteI have the giveaway button on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI have Unsinkable's button on my blog button scroller.
ReplyDeleteI posted on FB.
ReplyDeleteI posted on FB.
ReplyDeleteI posted on FB.
ReplyDeleteI posted on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://thekingsbookworm.blogspot.com/2012/02/pretty-tea-things.html
I posted on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://thekingsbookworm.blogspot.com/2012/02/pretty-tea-things.html
I posted on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://thekingsbookworm.blogspot.com/2012/02/pretty-tea-things.html
I follow Unsinkable! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this site!!! Wow.I'm following Unsinkable. beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow this blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow Brees blog.
ReplyDeleteI follow Elisabeths blog.
ReplyDeleteI posted it once!
ReplyDeleteI posted it twice!
ReplyDeleteI posted it thrice! :)
ReplyDeleteI follow Literary Lane!
ReplyDeleteI also follow He Designs My Life.
ReplyDeletePut the giveaway button on my sidebar. :)
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty! Too bad I didn't find out about this giveaway in time!:/ I follow your blog now so I'll catch the next giveaway.:)
ReplyDelete