How does time fly by so fast? Just think -- we have only four more giveaways left before this event is ended. *wipes a reluctant tear* How can that be? Four month seems such a short time . . .
*ahem* Forgive me my emotional moment -- I am a lady, after all. :) The winner of the November - December giveaway is . . .
#22, Crista Moriah! Congratulations, dear! Please e-mail me (literarylaneblog[at]gmail[dot]com) for details on how to claim your lovely bracelet. :)
And now for the December giveaway . . .
A delightfully ocean-themed necklace, donated by Miss Laura of Violet Bella. I'm experiencing some legitimate envy right now, y'all . . . that necklace is adorable. *sigh*
Oh, the Ways You Can Win!
Please comment once for each entry (except the last two).
mandatory entry: Follow Unsinkable and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Follow Elizabeth's blog, Living on Literary Lane, and leave a comment saying you do.
+1 extra entry: Put the giveaway button (found on the sidebar) on your blog's sidebar.
+1 extra entry: Put the Unsinkable button (found on the sidebar) on your blog's sidebar.
+3 extra entries: Post, tweet, or Facebook about this month's giveaway and leave a comment with the link (publish the comment 3 times so as to be entered the proper amount of times).
This giveaway will close on January 12th at 11:59 P.M. The winner and next month's giveaway will be posted on January 14th.
You may now legally enter. :)



I follow
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Crista :). I follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteI follow 'Living On Literary Lane'!
ReplyDeleteI follow 'He Designs My Life'!
ReplyDeleteI've got the giveaway blog button on my sidebar :)
ReplyDeleteI follow unsinkable
ReplyDeleteFollowing Bree's blog
ReplyDeleteFollowing Elizabeth's blog
ReplyDeletePut the giveaway button up
ReplyDeletePut the Unsinkable button up
ReplyDeletei follow elizabeth's blog!
ReplyDeletei put up the giveaway button!
ReplyDeletei follow unsinkable♥
ReplyDeletetweeted 1/3
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/Cubette1/status/151015173891694592
tweeted 2/3
ReplyDeletetweeted 3/3
ReplyDeletei really want that necklace!
i already follow literary lane...
ReplyDelete-KK
...and Bree's blog...
ReplyDelete...and i now follow unsinkable... ;}
ReplyDeleteI don't have a facebook account, but i did put your button(s) on my sidebar...
ReplyDeleteI posted about it here:
ReplyDeletehttp://kittikatkorner.blogspot.com/2011/12/unsinkable.html
(I'm afraid I don't know how to set up a link in a comment).
Hope you "gals" are doing well.
Happy New Year,
KK
I follow at Literary Lane.
ReplyDeleteAnd
ReplyDeletei follow at He Designs...
Now I follow unsinkable.
ReplyDeleteGiveaway button is on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable! (under "Kaboom")
ReplyDeleteI put the giveaway button on my sidebar.
ReplyDeletehttp://chazak-kaboom.blogspot.com/
A gave a tweet!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/BreanneChazak
A gave a tweet!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/BreanneChazak
A gave a tweet!
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/BreanneChazak
I follow you!
ReplyDeleteI follow Elizabeth's blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable via GFC (BlackAsphodel)
ReplyDeleteblackasphodel@yahoo.com
I follow Living on Literary Lane via GFC as BlackAsphodel
ReplyDeleteI follow He Designs My Life via GFC as BlackAsphodel
ReplyDeleteI liked Unsinkable's page on Facebook as Black Asphodel
ReplyDeleteFB post: http://www.facebook.com/BlackAsphodel/posts/301382246567601
ReplyDeleteTweet: https://twitter.com/#!/BlackAsphodel/status/152896269784850433
ReplyDeleteI follow Unsinkable!
ReplyDeleteUnsinkable's button is on my sidebar: http://www.miss-dashwood.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI follow Living on Literary Lane!
ReplyDeletefollowed you!
ReplyDeletefollow Living on Literary Lane
ReplyDeletefollow He Designs My Life
ReplyDeletegiveaway button!
ReplyDeleteyour button!
ReplyDeleteposted about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://brooketrouten.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-giveaways.html
posted about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://brooketrouten.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-giveaways.html
posted about it!
ReplyDeletehttp://brooketrouten.blogspot.com/2012/01/more-giveaways.html